Enamel glass vase-ANTON AMBROS EGERMANN 1865-1880. Marked genuine, very rare
Anton Ambros Egermann was the son of the famous Friedrich Egermann. Before closing in 1888, his workshop supplied glass to J. With examples are held at the Passauer Glasmuseum in Germany and a collection at the Corning Museum of Glass, NY.
Good price for a rare item, one of few marked. A great opportunity, bargain price for a very, very rare item. 150 years old, very good condition. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "crisnikro" and is located in this country: RO. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Style: Biedermeier
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Material: Glass
- Type: Vase
- Features: Signed, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Multi-Color
- Brand: Egermann
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Object Type: Vase
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original