Victorian Cut Glass Vase Crystal Coupe Ginger Jar Footed Drageoir Compotier
A pair of elegantly cut crystal ginger jars on foot. Victorian compotieres with a flared body and a very well done contoured edge.
The stem with a controlled air inclussion and a cut diamond knob. It rests on an octagonal base with a faceted star.The flaired lid ends in a faceted finial with a controlled air entrapment and olive cut. Origin the Netherlands 19th century hand blown. Provenance a private Dutch family. The ginger jars or compotiers are in a very good condition with minimal signs of wear.
It are highly decorative object and due to the fragile glass, pairs are becoming increasingly rare. Wear consistent with age and use. These 19th century ginger jars or compotiers are in a very good condition with minimal signs of wear and 1 small chip (see picture).Height 13.4in - 34cm. Diameter 8.3in - 21cm. Ithin 14 days of receiving the item.
While we are not liable for these additional charges and have no control over them, we do encourage buyers to research these prior to purchasing items from us. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Vases". The seller is "s-bruxelles" and is located in this country: BE.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: France
- Brand: Baccarat style
- Type: Sweetmeat coupes
- Theme: French Neoclassical, Louis XVI vases, Napoleonic, Empire vases, Olive Cut, Antique Glass Ginger Coupes, Antique Crystal coupes
- Style: Victorian
- Material: Crystal, Glass, mouth blown, Cut glass, hand made glass, Art glass Vases, a pair antique vases, Baccarat
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Netherlands
- Colour: Clear