Uranium Victorian Vase Blown Glass Vase Crimped Rim, Applied Floral Decor
Beautiful ruffled and crimped rim edges with a narrow neck. The vase's body is wider at the top and tapers toward the bottom.
The applied decor is uranium/vaseline and reactive to UV light. Measurements are 6 3/4" Tall x 3 3/4" Top Opening x 2 Bottom Diameter, and the weight is 13 OZ unpacked.
Our goal is to provide unrivaled customer service from our door to yours. If you have questions, suggestions, or see a needed correction, message us. We believe constructive feedback helps us to provide better service. Thank you for shopping with us! Please review the pictures and descriptions.
We attempt to write clear and concise descriptions of each item. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "sccar_15" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Decorative, Hand-Molded, High Gloss, Opaque, Textured, Applied Floral, Reactive to Black Light
- Custom Bundle: No
- MPN: NA
- Diameter: 3 3/4 IN Top Opening
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: NA
- Pattern: Floral
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Item Length: NA
- Item Height: 6 3/4 IN
- Subject: Flower Petals
- Vintage: No
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Material: Glass
- Model: Victorian Glass
- Product Line: Victorian Glass
- Packaging: Unboxed
- Item Weight: 13 OZ
- Finish: Glossy
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Brand: Victorian Glass
- Style: Victorian
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Ivory
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Backstamp: NA
- Theme: Flowers
- Type: Vase