Pair Of Fabulous Stevens & Williams Victorian cased glass Pitcher/ Vase
Pair Of Fabulous Stevens & Williams Victorian cased glass Pitcher/ Vase with applied cherries & flowers. Pitcher / Vase made from three layers of cased glass clear over the pale, shaded cream, with a white interior.
The double crimped top rim. The vase features applied decoration of branches & leaves in amber glass, two applied flowers in pink & white, as well as a pair of red cherries.There is an applied crest in pale amber on the crimped top rim. My first example of this type of glass that has both flowers & fruit. No Chips, No Cracks, No Repairs. BE SURE TO SEE ALL MY OTHER ANTIQUE, COLLECTIBLE LISTINGS. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "hamid262" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Victorian
- Material: Glass
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Type: Vase
- Color: Multi-Color
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Blown Glass
- Subject/Theme: Pitcher / Vase
- Brand: Stevens & Willliams
- Country/Region of Origin: Great Britain
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom