Pair Jack & Pulpit Mary Gregory Hand Blown Cranberry Art Glass Victorian Vases
Pair of Ruby Red/Cranberry Jack & Pulpit Mary Gregory Hand Blown Art Glass Victorian Style Vases. Hand Painted Little Girl on both vases. Both Vases Are Hand Blown. Finding these Victorian vases is hard to find. To find these vases in a pair is becoming almost Rare!
MEASURE: 11 3/4" x 6". This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "1kul57" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Hand Painted
- MPN: 500.00
- Pattern: tulip
- Time Period Manufactured: 1940-1949
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Bundle Description: no
- Subject: tulip vases
- Country/Region of Origin: U.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Origin: usa
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Cranberry/Ruby Red
- Year Manufactured: 1935
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Subject/Theme: Hand Painted Little Girl
- Brand: Mary Gregory
- Style: victorian
- Antique: No
- Color: Cranberry Ruby Red
- Theme: Art
- Type: Collector Vases
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original