Murano Unique Venini Fulvio Bianconi Arti Hand Blown Silver Ribbon Rare Vase
Salviati Artisti Barovier Venetian Silver Leaf Ribbon Art Glass Vase Fine Rare very unique piece. Murano Island, Venice, Italy Late 1800's! Rare antique Venetian handblown, silver leaf with color ribbon canes Italian art glass flower vase with crown rim. Three similar pieces are published in the book "Exquisite Glass Ornaments - The 19th century Murano glass revival in the de Boos-Smith collection". In the literature, it says this technique or "innovation" at the time, was probably the creation of the Barovier themselves for Salviati dott. Or a Venini by Fulvio Bianconi. It has ruby, yellow, light purple and Zanfirico blue white ribbons.
Extremely rare collector's item. No chips, cracks, damage, repairs, rim is perfect, a few bubbles but as it left the studio excellent condition! Measures: 3.25 inches X 3.25 inches by 3.75 inches tall, two small bubbles. Bought years ago with a stopper as the people thought it was a perfume bottle! Wife & I visited this studio in 2016, spent 2 days on Murano Island actually in Venice but back & forth!
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Origin: Italy Murano Island
- Antique: Yes
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown, stretched multi colors, polished
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 1870
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, stretched gorgeous
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Art Deco Timeless Inventive Master
- Features: Known maker object, no mistaking!, Fulvio Bianconi, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Production Style: Art Glass
- City of Origin: Island of Murano, Venice, Italy
- Finish: Ribbons & Lattice Cased
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Abstract
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Multi-Color Silver Leaf Ribbon Technique
- Material: Or by Fulvio Bianconi, Glass
- Subject/Theme: Rare Art Deco Amazing Glass
- Subject: Art Master Beauty
- Brand: Salviati dott. Antonio / Artisti Barovier,
- Type: Bud Vase Unique Beauty
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original- Late 1880's
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy