Moser Victorian Mantle Lustre White overlaid cut to emerald Greenwith flowers
You are looking at a wonderful 10 inch tall by 6 inches wide Moser late 19th century or possibly even early 20th century mantle luster. The piece is a white overlay, decorated with hand-painted enamel flowers cut to emerald green--stunning combination. The piece is in mint condition--the only possible flaw would be that two of the hanging lustres have a flea bite on tips--not even noticeable unless one were to feel them closely. The cost revolved around the glass and crystal makers in Bavaria who were the tops in their field world-wide--and these wonderful mantle lustres required the labors of many of these guild members, If you look closely at the mantle luster you can see just how many processes are involved in their expensive creation. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "802denofantiquity" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Moser
- Moser late 19thc or early 20thc-great: size(10 inches)& decoration by hand..wow
- Type: Vase
- Moser white cut to Emerald with flowers: hand painted--striking colors..
- Material: Glass
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Magnificent works of art--no: real purpose other thanbeing beautuful...