Moser Czech Bohemian Glass Tulip Cut glass Vase Art Nouveau Era RARE
Rare Moser Czech Bohemian Glass Tulip Cut glass Vase Art Nouveau Era RARE. First piece of this I've seen in years. Very good condition related to age of the piece. Only wear is gilt on stem collar where people have grabbed it for over 100 years. No damage or repairs noted.
Please use zoom feature on photos to see details of the item. Photos are an important part of the description of the article. This vase measures 12.5 inches high.Base measures4 inches diameter and half a inch tall. Stem collar approximately 1.5 inch diameter.
This is a very rare piece. I have a large Czech community where I live. I have found a couple other pieces over the years. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "graveyardgal" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped to Canada, United States.
- Origin: Czechoslovakia
- Antique: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 12.5 Inches High
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Features: Hand Painted
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Finish: Glossy
- Item Width: 4 Incnch Diameter Base
- Pattern: Bohemian
- Signed: No
- Color: White Green Gold Red
- Material: Glass
- Subject: floral
- Brand: Moser
- Type: Vase
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Model: Tulip Mouth
- Theme: Floral & Garden
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Backstamp: none
- Item Weight: .