French Victorian glass vases Baccarat covered urns 19th c Neoclassical a pair
A large pair French Empire style vases. Composed of a tall lid with cut crystal finial and ribbed decoration surmounting a fluted baluster body. With an incised laurel leaf decorative band sat upon a hexagonal plate mounted glass stepped base. To be dated end 19th begin 20th century. X W 9.4 in. H 58 cm x W 24 cm x D 24 cm. Ithin 14 days of receiving the item. While we are not liable for these additional charges and have no control over them, we do encourage buyers to research these prior to purchasing items from us. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Vases". The seller is "s-bruxelles" and is located in this country: BE.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Colour: Clear
- Style: NeoClassical
- Material: Glass, mouth blown, Cut glass, hand made glass, Art glass Vases, a pair antique vases
- Theme: French Neoclassical, Louis XVI vases, Napoleonic, Empire vases
- Type: Vase
- Origin: France
- Brand: Baccarat style
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899