Antique Moser Glass Bud Vase, Hand Enameled
CONDITION: Very slight gold wear on foot. This glass bud vase was produced in Bohemia by Moser in the 1880s or 1890s. It is 7 5/8 inches tall with a diameter of 1 3/8 inches.
It is hand blown with a lead content so that it rings when pinged. The top portion of the vase is cranberry colored and the foot is clear. There is a gold collar with raised enamel flowers. Swags of raised enamel beads and white enamel beads accent the lower portion of the vase.
The foot is gold with raised gold beads. It is a charming Victorian vase.The Post Office requires this. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "betsybabe" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Hand Painted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject: Tiny Fowers & Gold Swags
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Origin: Bohemia
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown Crystal
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Subject/Theme: Floral
- Brand: Moser
- Style: Victorian
- Color: Cranberry & Gold
- Theme: Flowers
- Type: Bud Vase
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original