Antique MOSER Arts Green down to Rose Pink, Intaglio Etched, Gilded, Vase 1890's
Antique MOSER-Art Glass Vaseline Vase, Etched, Green to Pink, Gold Gilt made w/a little Vaseline Glass in the Crystal. Older piece, very nice, just a small amount of gold gone on the top inside of rim, rest of piece is perfect!! 3.5 inch wide at base. Heavy as well, 6-7 pounds well made. Again, we have had for 30+ years, never seen another, Antique stores, Museums, Collector Galleries, etc. Time to lighten our load & move to smaller digs! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Signed, Etched, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject: Art Nouveau Beauty Green, Gold & Rose
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Origin: Bohemia
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, engraved, etched, gilt!