Antique Moser 1887-95 Gorgeous Green 22K Gold gilded & Enameled Flowers, Leaves
Antique Moser 1887-95 Gorgeous Green 22K Gold gilded & Enameled Flowers, Leaves, Vines, Paneled design. Flows wonderfully, hand blown, great details, tall, timeless beauty! No chips, cracks, damage, repairs, 90% of Gold gilding still intact, 90% of White, Yellow enameling in tact, tall. Heavy, well made by master glass studio in period! Measures: 12 inches tall, 11 inches deep, 6 inch flared, ribboned smooth rolled edge top/rim, gilded.
5 inch tapered body down to a incredible "filagree ribbon" hand done around base flare beginning. Spreads out to a 5 inch flat polished base, gold everywhere!
Amazing Moser piece from early days, incredible condition for age and a genuine timeless style vase. Still can be used proudly today! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: 3D Effect, Decorative, 22K Gold Gilded Throughout
- Pattern: Flowers, Leaves, Vines +
- Time Period Manufactured: 1887 1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject: Art Glass Beauty
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Origin: Czech Republic
- Material: Glass, Hand blown, designed
- Year Manufactured: 1887
- Model: Moser 1887-95
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Brand: Moser
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Color: Great green color, gold, white enameled
- Theme: Flowers
- Type: Tall Art Glass Vase