Antique Bohemian Cranberry Hand Painted Enamel Glass Vase
About 170 years old and fantastically cut and enameled cranberry and clear glass pokal/vase. The enameled figures and gilt decorations are excellent and very finely painted......
This is highlighted with actual gold and silver paints..... The silver is tarnished as shown.
This is also deeply cut from the top rim, to the faceted body with sharp ridge midsection.... Even the base and its feet are finely cut on the bottom. An amazing piece of early cut glass.
- Pattern: Bohemian
- Origin: Bohemia
- Antique: Yes
- Signed: No
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: Glass
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Harrachov
- Type: Vase
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: NeoClassical
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Handmade: Yes