1849 Antique Victorian Glass Cup Beaker Leeds Ruth Renwick Engraved 19th Century
Antique Victorian Engraved Beaker - 1849. No significant issues, No cracks or chips, fine example. The cup being genuine a antique piece, have some minor age wear including scratching to the interior; together with other manufacturing irregularities including unevenness to the surface and some small straw / line marks and air bubbles in the glass. Hand Engraved' Sept 1st 1849 Leeds Ruth Renwick.
4.5" h x 3.25" across the top. Antique Victorian Engraved Beaker - 1849 No significant issues, No cracks or chips, fine example. Hand Engraved' Sept 1st 1849 Leeds Ruth Renwick' Approx Size: 4.5" h x 3.25" across the top Approx Weight: 595g.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".london" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Manufactured: 1849
- Style: Victorian
- Glassware Era: Victorian (1840-1900)
- Features: Engraved, Date-Lined
- Type of Glass: Pressed Glass
- Country of Origin: Britain
- Color: Clear
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Engraved
- Maker: Unknown
- Approx Size: 4.5\
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Type: Cup
- Brand: Unbranded
- Glassware Type: Art Glassware