Victorian New England Glass Pomona Floral Enameled Art Glass Water Set
Here is a wonderful Satin Inverted Diamond pattern Water Pitcher and seven Tumblers, decorated with a holly type floral design. This design is not found very often. All seven pieces have some loss to the gold on the leaves and loss to the blue colored berries. The amber stain is very good. The satin areas are in excellent condition with no scuffs or scratches. No mineral deposit or stains. The glass is flint quality which is typical for New England Glass. The Pitcher is 6 3/4" tall and the tumblers are 3 3/4" tall.
There are two tumblers, that have one very tiny nip at their top edge. They are not noticeable and do not detract in any way. The other four are free of any nips. The Pitcher is also free of any nips or cracks.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Material: Glass
- Style: Victorian
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Type: Antique
- Pattern: Diamond Quilt
- Item: Seven Piece Water Set
- Features: Hand Painted
- Object Type: Seven Piece Water Set
- Color: Satin Decorated Crystal
- Manufacturer: New England Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Satin Art Glass
- Subject/Theme: Decorated Table Ware