Victorian Hobbs Brockunier Three Cranberry Swirl Opalescent Tumblers
Here are 3 wonderful and scarce mold blown 4 tall Tumblers most likely by Hobbs Brockunier. These don't come along very often. Beautiful rich Cranberry with striking White Stripe Opalescent Swirls.
2 of the tumblers each have one very tiny nip at the top edges. Substantial weight for the wall thickness typical of Hobbs production. There are no chips or cracks and no mineral deposit inside. Any unusual white or dark spots shown in the photos are from camera glare. This will make a great accessory to any Victorian home.
- Type of Glass: Opalescent Glass
- Object Type: Tumbler
- Manufacturer: Hobbs Brockunier
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Color: Cranberry Swirl Opalescent
- Style: Victorian