Antique Moser Bohemian Cranberry Gilt Enamel Victorian Glass Dresser Powder Jar
Exquisite, antique, circa 1890 - 1910, Moser, gilt enameled, hand blown cranberry glass, domed lidded dresser or powder box or jar, likely a'talcum powder jar. Excellent overall condition with respect to antique age - gold enameling is largely in tact, and no notable chips or cracks seen on this lovely piece - there are a few very slight'movement' scratches on the highly polished bottom surface of the jar. A collection-worthy piece, approximately four inches tall with the lid in place - a beautiful, harder to come by form, in this domed, lidded jar. Unsigned, but in a manner and quality consistent with turn of the century Moser art glass. The item "Antique Moser Bohemian Cranberry Gilt Enamel Victorian Glass Dresser Powder Jar" is in sale since Sunday, December 16, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "thejunkhousegoldminebykim" and is located in Dresden, Ontario. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Moser
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Type of Glass: Cranberry
- Color: Cranberry
- Subject/Theme: Flower
- Object Type: Dresser Box
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Gold Enameled
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Antique Moser Glass Dresser Box: 19th Century Moser Gold Enameled Powder Jar
- Scarce Moser Vanity Dresser Box: Scarce Gilt Enameled Moser Domed Dresser Jar Box
- Antique Moser Glass Vanity Casket Box: Antique Moser Cranberry Glass Vanity Casket Box